I am a bit burned out and I need time to recuperate. Also, I have some other things I need to work on, including developing some other revenue…
"A bunch of scrolls written by sheepherders 2000 years ago to reassure themselves that they were important people, does not give you the right to go out and demand the rest of the world live like 2000-year old sheepherders!" -- Michael Rivero
live stream video block
The UK is headed for the second summer of strikes as the seemingly intractable cost-of-living crisis devastates household finances. British officials are so desperate to alleviate despair among Brits that they are considering drastic measures, such as implementing food price controls.
Brits received the grim news on Tuesday as food prices remain at or near record levels. The British Retail Consortium (BRC) said annual food inflation eased from 15.7% to 15.4% this month. However, the cost of store items, known as shop price inflation, increased to 9%, a new high for the index that dates back to 2005.
Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson believes he knows the reason he was fired from the network and if he is correct, it is massive news. He has not said anything to his fans, but he appears to believe that the Murdoch family is planning on selling the network.
A New Hampshire school district is using COVID Relief funds to pay for a drag show at a high school.
Manchester Mayor Joyce Craig’s administration has approved $4,000 for Manchester High School West’s June 2 Pride Event, which will come from American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding, according to a report from NH Journal.
“That includes $500 to pay drag performers to appear at the public school,” the report states. “The funding was approved through the city’s Community Event and Activation Grant, or CEAG, program, according to documents obtained by NHJournal.”
Manchester School District Superintendent Jennifer Gillis defended the event by claiming it is optional for students.
Alex Soros, son of liberal billionaire George Soros, has maintained access to the upper echelons of President Biden's White House and has frequently taken advantage of those channels.
The younger Soros, who chairs the board of directors for his father's Open Society Foundations network, has now visited the White House at least 17 times since 2021, according to a Fox News Digital review of visitor logs.
Alex's most recent visits include three meetings between February 8th and 10th, records released Tuesday show. The visitor logs list Jon Finer, the principal deputy national security adviser; Jordan Finkelstein, special assistant to the president and the chief of staff for senior Biden adviser Anita Dunn; and Mariana Adame, the adviser to the counselor of the president, as the individuals who greeted Alex.
Members of the Freedom Caucus, the most conservative caucus in the U.S. House of Representatives, are keeping going after Kevin McCarthy’s speakership on the table in the wake of the disappointing tentative debt ceiling deal he cut with Joe Biden.
Dan Bishop became the first Republican to publicly support ousting McCarthy as speaker, stating after a press conference that he’d only file a motion to vacate if it garnered wider support. He later said on CNN that “I always work with others. My view is it’s going to have to be done” if the deal goes to a vote on the House floor.
Last week, explosive footage was released by the Election Oversight Group that shows the “Secret Testing” that took place in Maricopa County on October 14th, 17th, and 18th, after the Logic and Accuracy testing reportedly done on October 11th.
In that video, you can see at the 7:02 mark that at least four employees tried to feed ballots through the tabulators but those ballots were rejected and spit back out, multiple times in some cases.
On Tuesday, Kari Lake attorney Kurt Olsen sat down with Ashe in America and the Gateway Pundit’s Brian Lupo on Badlands Media to discuss new evidence that has emerged. The Election Oversight Group has uncovered another serious issue: the tabulators had the wrong database and machine behavioral settings loaded. Below is a clip from that segment of the podcast. (Click here for the full podcast with Kari Lake’s attorney, Kurt Olsen)
Life Legal Defense Foundation today filed a petition for certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court asking it to reverse a multi-million-dollar judgment against longtime pro-life activist Albin Rhomberg and the Center for Medical Progress.
As you may remember, in 2016 Planned Parenthood sued the Center for Medical Progress (CMP) and several individuals after CMP published a series of videos showing abortionists negotiating the sale of baby body parts. CMP also provided evidence that human body part brokers purchased tissue and organs of aborted babies from Planned Parenthood, which is a federal crime.
The lawsuit charged that CMP and those who assisted it in its investigation had violated RICO, the federal anti-racketeering statute.
After a six-week trial, a federal court in San Francisco awarded Planned Parenthood over $2 million in damages and $14 million in attorney fees, which was affirmed by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. The damages were not to compensate for any actual injury or loss, but rather to reimburse PP for the costs of updating and upgrading its security systems, to prevent another successful infiltration. After all, the $2 billion abortion behemoth had allowed a group of citizen journalists access to its abortion industry conferences armed only with obviously homemade IDs and the offer to pay money for body parts.
To ensure that the jury was sufficiently concerned about Planned Parenthood’s safety, the federal judge allowed Planned Parenthood to call an “expert witness” on “anti-abortion terrorism and violence.” Other witnesses reminded the jury that “doctors have been murdered.” Not only was this testimony biased, it was completely irrelevant, as there was no suggestion that any of the pro-life defendants had ever threatened or engaged in any violence against abortion doctors or clinics. Their intent was to expose acts of violence, not commit them.
By now, most Americans have heard of Daniel Penny, the Marine Corps veteran being charged by Manhattan’s Democrat district attorney for defending his fellow citizens from an erratic Jordan Neely on the New York City subway. There’s also a good chance they’ve heard of Daniel Perry, the Army sergeant recently convicted in Austin, Texas, for protecting himself from an armed Black Lives Matter demonstrator.
On their own merits, both cases represent a seemingly growing trend of Democrat prosecutors allowing violent criminals to walk free while punishing law-abiding Americans for defending themselves from horrendous acts of violence. Case in point: Kevin Mackie, a Massachusetts resident charged for allegedly protecting himself from a violent, anti-Republican attacker.
Last month the Interagency Security Classification Appeals Panel (ISCAP), the nation’s highest classification authority, released a number of top-level government memoranda that shed additional light on the so-called NUMEC affair, "the story that won't go away—the possibility that in the 1960s, Israel stole bomb-grade uranium from a US nuclear fuel-processing plant.”
The evidence available for our 2010 Bulletin article persuaded us that Israel did steal uranium from the Apollo, Pennsylvania, plant of the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC). We urged the US government to declassify CIA and FBI documents to settle the matter. In releasing the current batch—the release being largely due to the persistent appeals of researcher Grant Smith—the government has been careful to excise from all the released documents the CIA’s reasons for fingering Israel. Despite this, the documents are significantly revealing. For one thing, the excisions themselves are a backhanded admission of the persuasiveness of the CIA’s evidence. (Why these excisions are legally justified is not apparent—after nearly 50 years, the “sources and methods” issues have long ago dissipated.)
While we still don’t know exactly what the CIA told high government officials, we do know from the released memoranda that top officials thought the CIA’s case was a strong one. Also, as described in our earlier article, one of us was present at the CIA’s February 1976 briefing of a small group at the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC). At that session Carl Duckett, then-CIA deputy director for science and technology, told the NRC group the CIA believed the missing highly enriched uranium ended up in Israel.
The newly released documents also expose government efforts, notably during the Carter administration, to keep the NUMEC story under wraps, an ironic twist in view of Jimmy Carter’s identification with opposition to nuclear proliferation.
CNN’s ratings may have suffered their most embarrassing loss in recent memory as MAGA Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida, serving as a guest host on the conservative TV network Newsmax, absolutely smoked them in the overall ratings in the 10 pm slot this past Friday.
It may feel like we’re kicking a dead horse at this point with news of CNN’s ratings plunging after the town hall with former President Donald Trump becoming commonplace.
But it’s a horse we enjoy kicking.
A newly discovered document from March 1991 shows US, UK, French, and German officials discussing a pledge made to Russia that NATO will not expand to Poland and beyond. Its publication by the German magazine Der Spiegel on Friday proves Moscow right and NATO wrong on the matter.
The minutes of a March 6, 1991 meeting in Bonn between political directors of the foreign ministries of the US, UK, France, and Germany contain multiple references to “2+4” talks on German unification in which the West made it “clear” to the Soviet Union that NATO will not expand past the eastern borders of Germany.
“We made it clear to the Soviet Union – in the 2+4 talks, as well as in other negotiations – that we do not intend to benefit from the withdrawal of Soviet troops from Eastern Europe,” the document quotes US Assistant Secretary of State for Europe and Canada Raymond Seitz.
“NATO should not expand to the east, either officially or unofficially,” Seitz added.
US Congress appears to be getting cold feet over giving Australia one of its most secret weapons.
Meanwhile, it’s pressing ahead with plans to redesign its nuclear submarines to suit America’s specific needs – not Australia’s.
The Congressional Research Service report, Navy Virginia Class Attack Submarine Procurement: Background and Issues for Congress, pulls no punches about the core project behind former Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s 2021 defence collaboration announcement.
The document, issued late last week, specifies eight critical unanswered questions of concern.