WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Though the statement in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announcement that Kim visited China "at the invitation of President Hu Jintao" might be dismissed as standard boilerplate, the fact remains that China decided to receive Kim's delegation and publicize the event.
Now that China has explicitly placed its Korean Peninsula eggs in Kim Jong-il's basket, the idea that Beijing would acquiesce to the collapse of the regime in Pyongyang and reunification under the aegis of South Korea is a seriously discounted commodity.
Member Submitted News
Steve Forbes: “The people on top, she can put them on the sidelines, so the capital doesn’t get put to work…But it’s not toppling the 1 percent; it’s toppling the American people.”alexmark
Media, Gov't Coverup Severity of Fukushima Meltdown - just how bad was the radiation fallout at Fukushima?....alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .