WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Following the introduction of new safety regulations in Japan, several types of food have been found to contain radioactive cesium above the legal limit.
Stricter health standards for staple foods such as vegetables and rice were introduced on Sunday. Permissible levels of radioactivity were reduced from 500 to 100 becquerels per kilogram.
Health ministry officials said bamboo shoots harvested in the Kisarazu and Ichihara regions east of Tokyo were contaminated with 120 and 110 becquerels of radioactive Cesium per kilogram respectively.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
NSA’s Chief Technical Officer Cleared to Moonlight for Private Firm Founded by Former NSA Director Keith Alexander1newsjunkie
Recent blog posts
- Shitting myself about this ebola situation...
- Pete Santilli Challenges Sheriff Arpaio: Meet Me At White House To Arrest Obama
- The Greatest Truth About Doom Porn
- Mainstream Media A "No Fly Zone" For Truth
- Norwegian Dr Gilbert on the Israeli attack on Gaza (2014)
- Malala Yousafzai: Toronto Globe and Mail uses every trick in the book to attack “truthers” and “conspiracy theorists
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Common Core Produces Zombies - Here's A Real Educational System by Deep Space
- Sex with Jewish girl costs Arab man 18 months in Israeli jail
- The next time a big “ka-boom” happens, I’m not looking at Tehran or Damascus; I’m looking at Tel Aviv and Langley