WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
At least 30 people have been killed after two bombs exploded at a mosque in the Somalian capital Mogadishu on Saturday.
A high-ranking member of Somalia's most powerful militia, who was inside the mosque during the blast, is believed to be the target of the attack.
This proxy war, where the "transitional government" is supported by the US and the UN, is all about who will ultimately get access to Somalia's oil.
Member Submitted News
ISIS trained like ‘monster’ to be unleashed against Syria, Iraq, Lebanon – Syrian FM to UN General AssemblyWUFYS
Recent blog posts
- Shots fired in Ferguson captured on Video
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Ferguson officer : no time to activate camera during shooting
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police
- nuclear 9 sept.
- Our Incredibly Corrupt 'Justice' System And How It Retaliated When One Woman Helped Others To Assert The Rights We Are Promised
- plan for demolition of buildings
- ISIS Terrorists Openly Commute on Subway in Istanbul, Turkey [video]
- Police put Poconos residents under martial law
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran