WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Dana Loesch, a CNN contributor, made a statement on her radio show that she would "drop trou and do it too." The act she was talking about was joining US Marines to urinate on dead Afghans. Earlier this week a video of US Marines urinating on dead Afghans went viral and caused pandemonium. Most people condemn the actions of the Marines while others applaud their brutal actions. Rick Sanchez, journalist, author and former CNN host, joins us for more.
Member Submitted News
"...what they do is not like it's portrayed in the movies. They're not sending you out there to be a hero, they're sending you out there to be a bully. ... In the real world you have to live with the consequences of your decisions for the rest of your lifalexmark
Recent blog posts
- NEED FOR DONATIONS
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .