WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Oilfield services company Halliburton is in negotiations with the Nigerian government to keep its former CEO, Dick Cheney, out of prison, according to a news report.
Sources inside Nigeria's Economic and Financial Crimes Commission told GlobalPost this week that a settlement keeping the charges against Cheney out of court could cost as much as $500 million.
- michael mazur
Member Submitted News
CBS chief White House correspondent Major Garrett Files Formal Complaint against WH for Lack of Transparency at Eventpatriotlink.tk
Driverless cars could change everything, prompting a cultural shift similar to the early 20th century's move away from horses as the usual means of transportation.orraz
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers