WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP Controlling University Research, and Professor Who Downplayed Oil Spill Called a "Shill" By Fellow Professor
LSU professor and oil spill expert Ed Overton has been all over the news saying that fears of the BP oil spill were overblown.
But as Raw Story reports, Overton has been a lead NOAA consultant for decades, and a fellow LSU professor calls him a "shill":
Member Submitted News
The nation is starting to see people rallying behind trump...law abiding officials are saying....Enough!!alexmark
Rise in carbon dioxide unleashing global greening, faster food production, reforestation and new vegetation across the planetalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Treachery Towards America's Youth
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH
- It’s risky to bash Donald Trump on talk radio