WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
NATO nations formally agree to start reducing troop levels in Afghanistan next year and hand over control of security to them in 2014 — but the U.S. and its allies appear to take conflicting views on when NATO combat operations would end.
Obama is about to hold a press conference to inform us all why NATO should be ignored and the US pour yet more money and childrens' lives into Afghanistan to kill Muslims for Israel.
Member Submitted News
The US Veteran's Administration was given 387 acres in 1887 to create permanent housing for disabled veterans. The VA hasn't allowed any new residents since the 1970's, and leases the land for profit instead of building housing.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- WRH RADIO via VLC or browser plugin
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!
- The Palestinian Question, a poem
- Easy Ways to Boycott The Apartheid State