WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
U.S. insurance company Ambac Financial filed for bankruptcy Monday after failing to reach a deal with its creditors on restructuring.
The insurer, the holding firm of Ambac Assurance Corp., has liabilities of 1.68 billion U.S. dollars as of June 30 on an unconsolidated basis.
Ambac was once the second largest insurer in the United States, but sustained significant losses as a result of the subprime mortgage crisis plaguing the U.S. housing and financial sector.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Scottish referendum: David Cameron begs Scots not to leave the UK If you don't like me, I won't be here forever, the Prime Minister tells votersUKSecrets
Recent blog posts
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!
- CANADA: M.K. calls for “study” of Canadians leaving to fight foreign wars; ignores Canadian-born israelis of course