WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
US officials are continuing to jump on board the proclamation that the Iraq War has ended, with Secretary of Defense Robert Gates going from yesterday’s comments to a firm declaration today that we’re “not” at war in Iraq any longer.
The whole administration seems to have settled on this narrative, but the real bump in the road remains how simply untrue it remains. The war is not over and for the 50,000 troops, despite official claims that they will “do an awful lot of training,” this is still very much a shooting war.
- Stormin Norman
Member Submitted News
Fitch cuts Greece's rating to CCC, 3 notches above default, on uncertainty over aid release. Markets price default probability at 79%.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”