WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Scientists at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution said they detected a plume of hydrocarbons in June that was at least 22 miles long and more than 3,000 feet below the surface of the Gulf of Mexico, a residue of the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
According to the institution, the 1.2-mile-wide, 650-foot-high plume of trapped hydrocarbons provides at least a partial answer to recent questions asking where all the oil has gone as surface slicks shrink and disappear.
Member Submitted News
MSNBC’s FORMER Palestinian Voice Rula Jebreal Takes on Pro-Israeli Gov’t Bias at Network & in US MediaMTJ
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers