WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP and Corexit manufacturer Nalco claim the chemical reduced damage from the spill, and was as harmless as dish soap.
But dispersants do not lessen the amount of oil in the environment. Rather, they break oil into tiny drops that have different, but not necessarily fewer, toxic properties. After more than three months, the fundamental question lingers: Did Corexit do more harm than good?
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife
- Paris Psyop / Hoax Videos - Live Drills, MSM Shills, Crisis Actors - Oh My!
- Its The Twilight Zone Out There
- Arthur Topham: Nothing is more dangerous than a cornered animal
- Israel And Japan Sitting In A Tree...
- "A Very Heavy Agenda" - New documentary released about the neocons and how they run foreign policy for Dems & Repubs
- Congratulations Hill & Knowlton, CIA and the U.S. government on the 25th anniversary of “Babies and Incubators"
- Republican sheep in Zionist wolf's clothing
- Zionism = Racist and Sexist Centralized MASTER/slave System
- Check this out!