WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Parliament voted unanimously on 27 July to send Tongan soldiers to Afghanistan in response to a request from the British Government. The vote was taken after a lengthy and non-acrimonious debate took place in Parliament following a briefing by a team from The Tonga Defence Services led by the Commander, Brigadier General Tau’aika ‘Uta’atu.
When Britain decides to dump the war on the Tongans, then the war is lost and just looking for a place to fall down.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
The Plunge In Oil Prices Will Bring This To An End, We Are In The Wile E Coyote Phase Of This Wealth Destruction. Gravity Is A Bitch.alexmark
Obama Press Conference Live Stream: Watch The President Talk Cuba Policy, Sony Hack In Last Address Of 20141newsjunkie
Recent blog posts
- Michael Weiner Savage propagates the Two Minutes of Hate; I’m still not buying it
- Gillian Rosenberg: I'm still alive!
- They Live (1988) – Horror Movie and Fantastic Allegory
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich
- Its friggin 3:00 pm in Washington DC -blogpost