WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Obviously, if there are natural oil or gas seeps nearby, there are already pre-existing channels up to the seafloor ... so that may very well be the path of least resistance for the subterranean oil to flow up to the seafloor.
Therefore, if there were a substantial breach in the well bore, nearby natural oil and gas seeps could very well increase in volume.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Live streams from Ferguson - police advancing on crowd of protesters
- Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson Grand Jury being investigated for misconduct
- Frank Zappa interview on race specific bio weapons, plot to kill by way of a virus
- BEX - How Climate Change Created ISIS..
- Only Spanish: Wyoming School Bans Kindergartners From Speaking English
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- Woman went to a sperm bank and selected whom she wanted, 9 months later, surprise!
- Shocking Reason Holder Resigned
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police