WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP Plc said it will begin a pressure test of its gushing Gulf of Mexico well after fixing a leak that erupted while it was shutting off oil flow with a new containment cap.
The leak was detected in a “choke line” leading from the stack of valves that makes up the cap installed July 12 on the Macondo well, BP said in a statement yesterday. BP said the leak had been “isolated” and was being repaired.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Our journey to Corporatocracy!
- WATCH Americas Book of Secrets S03E04 The Gold Conspiracy
- studiowebcam shows jtv
- #BundyRanch Mega Link Blast - April 18
- This guy is a content thief
- Cspan and Las Vegas Sun point to Alex Jones Infowars in Bundy Conspiracy theories
- Zander C. Fuerza - "Masters of Deception: Zionism, 9/11 and the War on Terror Hoax"
- WATCH PIGS Get Beat Up (Compilation Video)
- RON PAUL TARGETED BY THE IRS
- Flashback: Game of Thrones attacked for putting Bush's head on a pike