WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Oil Expert: “Real concerned about shut-in integrity test” by BP “because of the down hole damage” that “could cause it to blowout”
Oil and gas industry expert Bob Cavnar:
I’m real concerned about this shut in integrity test they’re going to plan in the morning, because of the down hole damage that we’ve talked about for the last several weeks, plus there are some components in that blowout preventer stack, the flex joint below this new assembly that doesn’t rate the pressure I’m worried about it’s going to take to shut it in. …
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Could 'Bonny Donny' leave the UK too? Doncaster is technically still part of Scotland after it was signed over 900 years ago and never formally given backmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Time to BAN Infowars from this site!
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!