WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
President Obama has a solution to the Gulf oil spill: $7-a-gallon gas.
That's a Harvard University study's estimate of the per-gallon price of the president's global-warming agenda. And Obama made clear this week that this agenda is a part of his plan for addressing the Gulf mess.
So what does global-warming legislation have to do with the oil spill?
Good question, because such measures wouldn't do a thing to clean up the oil or fix the problems that led to the leak.
Member Submitted News
Gov’t Paper: Some air samples were so hot from Fukushima fallout special handling required — Most stations that reached ‘Level 5' status located in U.S. — Oklahoma lab had 'overload of work' (MAP)Sasaki
Do elephants call ''human!''? African elephants make a specific alarm call in response to the danger of humans, according to a new study of wild elephants in Kenya.orraz
Recent blog posts
- Does Free Will Exist
- The Dance Of The Thingies, Part 2, Starring Various Hero's
- The Dance Of The Thingies, A Fairy Tale For Total Nerds
- The latest airline scam
- Chain reactions and a possible way to stop the runaway trains in Fukushima
- How The Fear Factor Affects Our Survival Plans
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects