WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Timesonline reports confidence has been so shaken by the revelations from the hacked emails from the CRU, the British Met Office plans to take a full review of their data. The review is not expected to be completed until the end of 2012:
The new analysis of the data will take three years, meaning that the Met Office will not be able to state with absolute confidence the extent of the warming trend until the end of 2012.
"So no need to get angry with us until then!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Stormin Norman
Member Submitted News
My Catbird Seat
My Catbird Seat
Ethan Allen and...
Who pulled out the plug? The 'bathtub ring' on the banks of the Colorado river that's thousands of miles longmalterwitty
Experts: Pacific food web crashing — “Where are the fish? Where did they go?” — “To be honest it's insane… a war zone” — “Food shortage all up & down West Coast” — Fishermen believe pollution harming food chain, doubt officials' warm water theory (VIDEOS)Sasaki
Recent blog posts
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?