WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson's $700 billion plan to buy devalued assets from financial companies is ``a joke'' because it doesn't go far enough to calm markets, said Kenichi Ohmae, president of Business Breakthrough Inc.
Posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 23:08
There are currently 3 users and 1571 guests online.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Who's mindin the store?
- Mountain Man arrested for trying to feed himself, owns judge and walks out
- Woodstock ABC coverage 8-18-1969 / Unreal
- Woodstock CBS coverage 8-18-1969 / Propaganda
- WATCH ONLINE "Whale Wars' - Special A Commander Rises
- Ever wonder how you can disappear and start over?
- On 66th Anniversary of UN’s 181 Pal. Resistance Continues to Gather Global Support – “Palestine, from River to Sea, Must be Retu
- Archie Bunker predicts conditions under Obama
- These Are a Few of the Facts We Must Hide