WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
I don't think petitions are effective in a nation with rampant vote fraud, and the cannibals running Wall Street would gladly shovel their own children into the furnace to keep their portfolio numbers up, so its a cinch they don't give a rat's ass about your lives, let alone your opinions.
Worse, I suspect that petitions are often created for people to sign, so that having done something, they fail to do anything meaningful.
I agree with the other commentator below that it is "pitchfork" time!
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
- Kelly Thomas
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
President Decides To Scrap The Constitution To Save US From 0.0004 Mole Fraction Of A Harmless Trace Gasmalterwitty
By Most Metrics This Is The Most Sub Bar Recovery We Have Ever Had... 'I Believe We Are Generating A Crisis'...alexmark
Europe’s Greater Depression is worse than the 1930s.... Europe is turning Japanese..... Zombie banks... French Jobseekers Surge To Record High... Greek prostitution up 1,500 percentalexmark
Recent blog posts
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- WATCH LIVE: Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!
- The Palestinian Question, a poem
- Easy Ways to Boycott The Apartheid State
- A message to the residents of The Apartheid State