WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The United States ambassador to Afghanistan, who once served as the top American military commander there, has expressed in writing his reservations about deploying additional troops to the country, three senior American officials said Wednesday.
Posted on Nov 12, 2009 at 07:12
There are currently 4 users and 1151 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Top EPA climate change scientist was a criminal fraudster who bilked the U.S. government out of $1 millionalexmark
Unbound Pennsylvania delegate is asked "what if the convention goes to a second ballot, or a twentieth," and replies: "Donald Trump won convincingly in the 7th congressional district. I will vote for him on every ballot."portos
Recent blog posts
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH
- It’s risky to bash Donald Trump on talk radio
- israeli dual-nationals in full-on panic as Trump ascends towards White House