WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The Big Three’s chief executive officers will meet with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Wednesday afternoon to press for her support for $25 billion in direct loans for the auto industry.
Gee, I wonder where Pelosi expects to get that money?
Posted on Sep 17, 2008 at 14:17
There are currently 6 users and 1503 guests online.
- above average Joe
Member Submitted News
After the Kansas City Fed report disappointment, ISM PMI may show the overall US manufacturing in contraction againalexmark
Currency Wars Resumes; China devalues yuan To 5-year lows... PIMCO goes full gold-bug... Peter Boockvar: "just looking at the RSI, Gold is most oversold it's been since late December 2015"alexmark
Recent blog posts
- hi you guys....
- Treachery Towards America's Youth
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH