WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A US government report has accused some interior department officials of unethical conduct while doing business with the oil and gas industry.
The report says several workers at the agency that collects drilling royalties received gifts from energy companies.
Some employees also partied with energy company representatives, having sex and taking illegal drugs, the report said.
Member Submitted News
Fracking could be as damaging as thalidomide, tobacco and asbestos, government's Chief Scientific Adviser warns in new reportmalterwitty
Recent blog posts
- Multiple LIVE Stream Feeds + Chats - : Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- My request to the Ontario Provincial Police: Investigate the Ottawa false flag
- 911 – Israel Calling John Hamer/Chris Spivey/The Chimp
- Counter-Intelligence: Spying Deters Democracy Part 1: Interview with Filmmaker Scott Noble
- Chelsea Handler leaves Instagram after Topless PIC Mocking Putin Deleted
- Ferguson - MY reader letter
- Israeli Cartoonist Compares Netanyahu to 9/11 Hijackers - Plane Piloted By NUTTY in to Tower
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.