WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Money served throughout history as a medium of exchange and as a storehouse of value. But when gold and silver coins were replaced by paper currencies, money no longer was the same. Paper money, no longer having intrinsic value, now functions only as a medium of exchange, a function that degrades over time.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- “Get Off My Roads”: Mayor charged with Felonies for allegedly hitting cyclist with Mercedes-Benz convertible
- A Coup in Camelot: A startling new investigation of America's most infamous cold case.
- 3 Bankers sentenced to death in Vietnam
- High School Student Jailed for Nearly Three Years Without Trial
- Tweet about Ferguson grand jury sparks misconduct probe
- BEX - How Climate Change Created ISIS..
- Only Spanish: Wyoming School Bans Kindergartners From Speaking English
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- Woman went to a sperm bank and selected whom she wanted, 9 months later, surprise!
- Shocking Reason Holder Resigned