WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) is investigating whether the hiring practices of Google, Yahoo, Apple and some other technology companies may have violated anti-trust regulations, The Washington Post reported Wednesday.
The focus of the investigation is not clear, but appears to address the possible agreements among these companies not to poach top executives from one another. The investigation includes biotech company Genentech, as well as other tech companies the Post said, citing two unidentified sources.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
When Dow Soars To 20,000 — Then Stocks Crash? Jim Grant & Jeremy Grantham: There’s A ‘Thundercloud’ Coming To The Markets, Stocks Could Rise Another 10% To 15% From Here—followed By A Sharp Tumble.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers