WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A tax on e-mail would stem the deluge of spam — and both free up and help pay for the bandwidth that the Internet needs to grow.
There are two problems with this.
You cannot find the spammers to tax them ...
Paying money to the government does not improve bandwidth because the ISPs that build the links are private companies.
Member Submitted News
DHS handout: ‘Emergency medical treatment presents opportunity for discovery of violent extremist activities’NotForSale2NWO
Ethan Allen and...
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers