WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A man shot two people dead and gravely injured four others in a dispute over an alleged inheritance in a Bavarian courthouse.
The shooter, whose identity is still not known, is believed to have killed himself shortly after the incident. The man is said to be 60. It is unclear how he got his gun – a large-calibre handgun - past metal detectors and security guards into the court building.
- above average Joe
Member Submitted News
“I don’t know what the big deal is”: three in four NJ sheriffs double-dip millions via pension loopholeDeMohrenschildt...
Recent blog posts
- My WRH "Front Page" Articles
- Russell Brand's Fantasy of a Socialist Egalitarian Utopia
- Alex Jones Is A Big, Fat 'Tangy Tangerine' Cow
- Russell Brand isn't Waking People Up - He is Putting You Back to Sleep
- Ottawa false flag: once again, it's up to the independent media to carry the water
- Club Orlov: How to start a war and lose an empire
- 37 Survival Downloads and Handbooks – Pioneering, SHTF, Engineering, Urban Gardening, Defense, and More
- Shitting myself about this ebola situation...
- Pete Santilli Challenges Sheriff Arpaio: Meet Me At White House To Arrest Obama
- The Greatest Truth About Doom Porn