WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A sovereign fund controlled by the oil-rich sheikhs of Abu Dhabi has become the biggest shareholder in Mercedes owner Daimler, guaranteeing its independence and future with a €1.95bn (£1.8bn) capital injection.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009 at 12:19
There are currently 6 users and 1622 guests online.
- Tian Shan
Member Submitted News
Korea imports contract 11% YoY in Jan - biggest fall since 2009 crisis. Weak demand or benefits of oil price slump?alexmark
Contributions to universities are distributed more unequally than wealth: 10 schools get 18% of all donations.alexmark
For 45 years. US foreign policy was based on being closer to both Russia & China than they were to each other. Obama has squandered that.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- U.S.-built Ebola treatment centers in Liberia are nearly empty as outbreak fades
- Is This Kidney Kosher? - 'The Chop Shop'
- i wll perform
- Dear politicians: Now is your chance to G.T.F. out of my country and run for the Knesset
- The Beast
- VIDEO: 10 Rules For Dealing With Police: MUST SEE for ALL AMERICANS
- Mike Huckabee Should Huck Off!
- Assage joined the dark side and was released from the hacker rap.
- Study Finds People Can be "Too Clean" AND Bisphenol A has negative health effects
- **New Science breakthrough** . . . Wanna Live-forever now you can if your rich