WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
I mention this now because the group just issued a piece aimed at the private military contractor Blackwater Worldwide. Or that’s what it used to be called. The company founded by Michigan native Erik Prince has changed its name to Xe (pronounced Zee).
I got a good laugh out of a cartoon accompanying the story posted on the watchdog group’s Web site. It shows three bugs around a desk in a PR firm’s office, with one of the creepy-crawlers saying, “First of all, we want our name changed from ‘cockroach’ to ‘companion beetle.’”
That pretty much captures the rationale behind the name change.
- Ethan Allen and...
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
Now Saudi Arabia Wants Nukes! Word of Iran Deal already sparking Middle East Arms Race; Obama's total screw upalexmark
73% of Australians believe that constitution should change to recognise Indigenous people, and remove clauses that discriminate on the basis of raceorraz
Daniel McAdams of the Ron Paul Institute comments on the increase of US intervention in the Middle East by alluding to Einstein’s quote that the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over even though it doesn’t work:alexmark
Since the credit channel of monetary transmission is broken and done due to the arrival of peak debt, the only thing that the Fed’s massive money printing campaigns actually reflate is the financial markets.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”