WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
When Pelosi sat down on stage, CodePINK protestors who had infiltrated the sold-out auditorium unfurled anti-war banners reading "IMPEACH!" and "STOP THE WAR" and shouted at Pelosi.
"Nancy, you lied to my face," one yelled. "Do your job!" said another.
Some peace activists say Pelosi, one of the most powerful women in American politics, sold out on the issue of the war in Iraq.
Member Submitted News
Was Deadbeat Debtor Trump Too Big to Fail in 1990? Did the Bush 41 Administration Order Special Treatment for Wall Street Insider Donald Trump When the US Treasury Had Taken Control of Citibank, His Financial Angel?StingRay
Recent blog posts
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH
- It’s risky to bash Donald Trump on talk radio
- israeli dual-nationals in full-on panic as Trump ascends towards White House