WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
New South Wales police have arrested a 23-year-old man who was allegedly involved in an international art scam.
Police say he tried to sell fake pieces of artwork to at least one person for between $500 and $1,000.
Police say the fake artwork is part of a global fraud scam allegedly involving Israeli nationals, which has been operating in Europe, America and Australia for more than eight years.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- WATCH LIVE: Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!
- The Palestinian Question, a poem
- Easy Ways to Boycott The Apartheid State
- A message to the residents of The Apartheid State