Mumbai gunman's confession sheds light on massacre

The gunman captured in last month's Mumbai attacks had originally intended to seize hostages and outline demands in a series of dramatic calls to the media, according to his confession obtained Saturday by The Associated Press.

Mohammed Ajmal Kasab said he and his partner, who assaulted the city's main train station, had planned a rooftop standoff, but they couldn't find a suitable building, the statement to police says.

Webmaster's Commentary: 

BULL BISCUITS!

This operation was too well planned for them not to have had a suitable roof top of that was indeed what they wanted to do. We know that some of the operatives were on the ground in Mumbai as much as two weeks ahead of the attacks; plenty of time to pick high ground (not to mention the ease of using Google Earth to look at the city from above).

Comments

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA