WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Japan asked two Chinese research ships to leave disputed waters, the government’s top spokesman said today.
Japan’s coast guard asked the Chinese ships to leave waters near islands claimed by Japan, China and Taiwan in the East China Sea, Chief Cabinet Secretary Takeo Kawamura told reporters in Tokyo. The islands are known as Senkaku in Japanese and Diaoyutai in Chinese and are controlled by Japan.
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
Richard III's brutal last moments revealed: Forensics show how doomed king was hacked to death by 11 blows after losing his helmet (and his horse) in the Battle of BosworthDeMohrenschildt...
Recent blog posts
- Time to BAN Infowars from this site!
- Watch Mob Throw Ukrainian Lawmaker in the Garbage
- Russia's Lavrov lauds Africa as pillar of new world order
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....