WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Rich governments and corporations are triggering alarm for the poor as they buy up the rights to millions of hectares of agricultural land in developing countries in an effort to secure their own long-term food supplies.
The head of the UN Food and Agriculture Organisation, Jacques Diouf, has warned that the controversial rise in land deals could create a form of "neo-colonialism", with poor states producing food for the rich at the expense of their own hungry people.
Member Submitted News
Expert: Plutonium contamination of Pacific food chain from Fukushima now suspected; “Real source of potential longterm problems for humans” — Paper: Must immediately stop highly contaminated leakage in sea — US: No ‘significant' public health effects -VIDSasaki
WHO Denies Funds to Move Ebola-Sickened Doctor From Sierra Leone. France to build Ebola Research Center for $11.6M.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!
- CANADA: M.K. calls for “study” of Canadians leaving to fight foreign wars; ignores Canadian-born israelis of course
- Jewish American Paper runs yet another story dismissing BDS; Here's my comment that will never be posted.
- Coinlation: Measuring the Metal Value of Coins – Base Metal, Gold, and Silver Coins
- The #1 movie in America was called "Ass."
- Cartoon | It is The Kurds Turn..