Last year we got the whole Edward Snowden whistleblowing scandal about how the NSA could read all of our emails and tweets, hack into our cellphones, computers, smart TVs, Xboxs, Playstations, so forth and so on. That they were storing all of this data in their super Wal-Mart sized data centers in Utah and Maryland and had everyone in the country scared to even email or talk on the phone fearing that the NSA was listening to them. So Snowden escapes to Russia as his final destination, does an interview with Brian Williams, and every other week he is revealing more news about the NSAs capabilities via Glenn Greenwald (who claims to have a list of people being watched but we havent seen it to date). At first we all thought Snowden was this great hero but here is where it is all starting to look like nothing but smoke and mirrors.
1. Since we were told the NSA could do this and that, people are STILL being victimized by cyber criminals. Normal Joes and Janes arent the only people with private data and credit cards. The politicians and money junkies have private data and credit cards as well, so isnt that a national security threat?
2. As much as a nuisance Anonymous is by routinely taking down Israeli and U.S. government websites, why havent they been caught yet?
3. Tim Osmon Inc. still has this online magazine (in English). Why hasnt it been taken down yet?
4. They could have easily helped Lois Lerner find her missing emails.
5. ISIS is all over the internet as if they have professional webhosting capabilities. Part of U.S military doctrine is conducting cyber warfare and denying enemies cyberspace capabilities, why is ISIS still on the internet posting YouTube videos? Why does YouTube let terrorists post videos but block Ryan Dawson?
The NSA could have easily taken down these (criminal) organizations, and there would have been no constitutional violations, to 1) Make themselves look good in the eyes of the American people, 2) Justify their paychecks, but they have failed to bring down any of the above.
I believe the NSA and the entire Snowden affair may be a giant sham. The NSA may be nothing more than a call center for your cable company because they dont seem to be able to, or want to do anything else remotely related to national security. On top of that, as soon as Snowden got to Russia, the roots of everything we see going on now were set into motion. As far as we know, Snowden may be a double agent spying on Russia, posing as a refugee. With all of his revelations, he should be sleeping with the fishes. Aside from the operators in the U.S. Embassy there, I am sure there are more Americans in Russia, not counting the tourists.
READER: Thank you for your work! Your (collected) informations, all over the world.
I write in case the faked (hoax) ukrainian invasian with the old hungary tanks.
It helped to ridicule our controlled mainstream media and their propaganda.
They are really frightenend. Edition numbers are running to zero.
They blocked our comments are the function at whole.
We were calling Putin-Trolls, Putin-overseer (understander?), Putin-paid agents etc.
The citizen (germans) are in full anger over politicans and (controled) mainstream media and NATO/white house.
The fake democracy (like in USA) or fake money-sytem
We can't stand any longer their lies, propaganda, conspiracies, concealment, hypocrisy and on, and on ...
Do you like to see/hear how our politicans are popular? Oh, yes see all the fake-polls ... ;-)
all from 2014 (also with help from Anti-TTIP)
or little cities: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjTDWk36brU
READER: Could obombomb's "legacy be destroyed by his Ukraine policy?'
Not 'destroyed' since his 'legacy' will be one of the most idiotic, most prolific warmongering preznits in the history of the U.S.
obombomb "has sent troops more places than just about any other president in U.S. history. He is running our brave men and women into the ground at the same time that he is relentlessly reducing the size of the Army, Navy and Air Force."
'Idiotic' in that he's illegally invading countries more than any other president - while at the same time, reducing the size of the armed forces, evicting seasoned officers from those forces, and destroying the physical, mental and spiritual integrity of the troops. Somebody should have forced this guy into an armed conflict back in his misspent youth, so he could experience the reality of deadly war - it's no computer game as he seems to believe.