READER: I understand that Iran are now allowed to sell their oil to the west.
Does the peace agreement stipulate that Iran's oil must be sold in US $$ or can they can sell it to anyone for any currency?
If I remember rightly, the whole idea of Iran being evil came about when Iran decide to sell their oil to China for Yuan and not for $$$
And of course back then, Israel ramped up the chant - Iran is evil, Iran is building a nuclear bomb...
The dismal numbers are in on Americans who have registered for Obamacare.
106,185 people “signed up” but many of those people only have a
plan in their shopping carts – they have not yet actually
purchased the plan.
However, in the sense of fair play, we’ll go with that number,
assuming every single person with a plan in their cart fully
intends to fork over the money.
Remember, 106,185 is the magic number.
Just for fun, we thought it would be interesting to compare the
Obamacare registrants with some other American statistics. Here
are 25 things that more Americans have done this year than have
signed up for “affordable healthcare” through the disastrous
First of all, the population of the United States is 317,071,645
as of the time of this article. (source)
- More people go to Walt Disney World every day than have
signed up for Obamacare. The park averages 130,000
visitors per day.
- Nearly twice as many people signed up for a one-way trip to
Mars as have signed up for Obamacare – 202,586.
- Over one thousand times more people watched the Superbowl
than signed up for Obamacare - 108.4 million
people tuned in to watch the 2013 game.
- 108,713 people went to Cowboys Stadium in
Dallas to attend the 2010 NBA All-Star Game.
- 119,230 people jump out of perfectly good
airplanes every two weeks than have registered for Obamacare.
- More than people get nailed with a speeding ticket in
America every day than have signed up on healthcare.gov - 112,000
citations are written up daily.
- Almost triple the number of people attended Justin Bieber’s
2012 Mexico City concert – over 300,000 people
- 139,661 people signed a petition to pardon
- On average, more people ride the DC Metro’s Red Line
each Saturday than have signed up for Obamacare – the public
transit system boasts 113,742 passengers on
- More people worldwide belong to Mensa than have signed up
for Obamacare - 110,000.
- Eight times more Americans
have pierced their genitals than have registered for
have genital piercings.
- 121,666 people under age 18 smoke their
very first cigarettes each day than have registered for
Obamacare since the exchange opened.
- More than triple the number of babies were born each month
in the US than adults who have registered for Obamacare -
333,333 infants come into the world every month.
- More people have had a leg amputated this year than have
signed up for Obamacare - 113,000 lower limb
amputations take place annually.
- 7 times as many people have their vehicles stolen each year
than have signed up for Obamacare - 734,226.
- More people attend Comic-Con conventions than have purchased
government healthcare – 126,000.
- More people visit Wikipedia every day than have registered
for Obamacare – 156, 668 on average.
- 15 times as many Americans eat a Big Mac every day than have
signed up for “affordable health care” – 1.5 million
of the burgers are sold each day.
- Over one thousand times more Americans suffer from a
venereal disease than have signed up for Obamacare – more than
110 million Americans have a sexually
- Triple the number of American women get breast implants each
year than people who have signed up for government health care
– over 340,000 chests are enlarged every
- More people get caught shoplifting in the U.S. than have
signed up for Obamacare – 166,666 get nabbed
- 8 times as many people buy a car than have signed up or
health care – 833,333 purchase a vehicle
each month in America.
- Twitter has more new members join every day than
people who signed up for Obamacare in a month – 135,000.
believe in ghosts – that’s 1343 times more people than signed up for health
- There are 316,600 living centenarians
(people over age 100) worldwide. That’s almost 3 times as many
people than have signed up for Obamacare.