WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Unless Congress enacts special tax legislation in response to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, the $20b in disaster payments would be treated as income to the Gulf Coast residents compensated for their losses and as a deductible expense by BP:
Posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 13:04
There are currently 10 users and 1765 guests online.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
ALERT: The Entire Housing Market Hit A Wall In August, Consumer Prices Drop for First Time in Over a Year.... 'We're On The Brink Of Disaster'... 'Startups Were Taking On Risks in A Way “Unprecedented Since 1999'alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Time to BAN Infowars from this site!
- Watch Mob Throw Ukrainian Lawmaker in the Garbage
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!