WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
"Federal (sic) Reserve" to Sell Ads on Currency
The "Federal (sic) Reserve" (which is every bit as "Federal" as Federal Express) today announced that it would redesign currency by selling ads on each bill. The new one dollar bill will no longer feature Father of Our Country George Washington but instead jovial spokesclown Ronald McDonald.
The new currency's name will also reflect the standing of U.S. Dollars today and will be called "Ronald McDollars".
For exclusive sneak peeks at the new currency and more:
- Ethan Allen and...
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Chinese hackers hacked into the computer networks of the United States government agency that houses the personal information of all federal employees in Marchorraz
Recent blog posts
- Don't make me assume my ultimate form!"
- IDF Operation Protective Edge on Gaza Streams / Webcams / Live News Video
- Chomsky and BDS : Philosophy Again
- App Lets You Anonymously Send Dick Pics to a Doctor for an STD Diagnosis
- Presidential Paternity Cover-Up? Bill Clinton Confessed He’s NOT Chelsea Clinton’s Real Father, Claims Ex-Aide
- Ex-cop said deaths of women in luggage an accident
- VIDEO: Officer Michael Ramirez resorted to dangerously excessive force on 16-year-old over suspected marijuana crime
- Adam Kokesh Discusses Whether He Regrets Loading a Shotgun in DC + more.
- World Peace Is None Of Your Business
- The Rainbow Warriors - COINTEL Op?