WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
[Richard Fineberg was the] former policy advisor on oil and gas for two Alaskan governors, including Sara [sic] Palin. …
“I was struck by how well informed the questioners were,” Fineberg said. “I was surprised that half a dozen asked questions on specifics, and the scientists and public officials answered in generalities.”
It is a “clear sign that more analysis and more substantive information is called for, to fully understand the implications for the Gulf communities,” he said.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Scottish referendum: David Cameron begs Scots not to leave the UK If you don't like me, I won't be here forever, the Prime Minister tells votersUKSecrets
Recent blog posts
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!
- CANADA: M.K. calls for “study” of Canadians leaving to fight foreign wars; ignores Canadian-born israelis of course