WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The federal regulator on Thursday gave Bell Canada the approval to implement so-called usage-based billing to wholesale customers — usually smaller internet service providers that rent portions of its network — within 90 days. Under the plan, Bell will charge wholesale service providers a flat monthly fee to connect to its network, and for a set monthly usage limit per each ISP customer the ISP has.
Beyond that set limit, users will be charged per gigabyte, depending on the speed of their connections.
Member Submitted News
My Catbird Seat
Recent blog posts
- New Study Reveals Hundreds of ‘Accidents’ at U.S. Bioweapons Labs
- After being forced to watch CNN for six hours, I would have confessed to anything
- WRH RADIO via VLC or browser plugin
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!