WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Top Gulf scientist contradicts Feds, says Oil from BP’s gusher “some of the crudest stuff I’ve ever seen”
NOAA says the oil from BP’s blown-out well is a light crude that biodegrades quickly.
However, a top marine scientist in the Gulf now contradicts the government’s claim.
A reminder that NOAA just got busted for using faulty satellite data to bolster the case for human-caused global warming. So their credibility is already shot.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- ISIS's Economic Sources
- "THE 2001 ANTHRAX DECEPTION The Case for a Domestic Conspiracy" by Graeme MacQueen
- New Study Reveals Hundreds of ‘Accidents’ at U.S. Bioweapons Labs
- After being forced to watch CNN for six hours, I would have confessed to anything
- WRH RADIO via VLC or browser plugin
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug