WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF/OTHER OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP and Corexit manufacturer Nalco claim the chemical reduced damage from the spill, and was as harmless as dish soap.
But dispersants do not lessen the amount of oil in the environment. Rather, they break oil into tiny drops that have different, but not necessarily fewer, toxic properties. After more than three months, the fundamental question lingers: Did Corexit do more harm than good?
Member Submitted News
US illegal: History of rogue empire REQUIRING arrests in the present. Stealing the Philippines and Cuba in 1898 after promising independence and democracy (5 of 11)Carl_Herman
Island in middle Mass. to be flooded with venomous snakes..citizens concerned swiming Snakes may get off island, Officials say UNFOUNDEDalexmark
Donald Trump doesn't flip-flop, CNN tried to hide video, we found it! Over 10yrs ago...People are rising up against neoliberal globalization.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- hi you guys....
- Treachery Towards America's Youth
- Comments on Hellstorm Video.
- Neoliberalism – the ideology at the root of all our problems
- False Alternative!
- Why Women Destry Nations
- About the flaws of science
- Hungary fights refugee invasion with pigs
- If economy so good, why this?
- Happy Birthday WRH