WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
BP Plc said it will begin a pressure test of its gushing Gulf of Mexico well after fixing a leak that erupted while it was shutting off oil flow with a new containment cap.
The leak was detected in a “choke line” leading from the stack of valves that makes up the cap installed July 12 on the Macondo well, BP said in a statement yesterday. BP said the leak had been “isolated” and was being repaired.
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
- Stormin Norman
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- BEX - How Climate Change Created ISIS..
- Only Spanish: Wyoming School Bans Kindergartners From Speaking English
- Alex Jones Dick Medicine
- Woman went to a sperm bank and selected whom she wanted, 9 months later, surprise!
- Shocking Reason Holder Resigned
- Shots fired in Ferguson captured on Video
- World Wildlife Fund cooperates with Monsanto & does more to harm nature than to protect it
- Ferguson officer : no time to activate camera during shooting
- Arrests in Ferguson : Accusations that detained were being held as hostages by police
- nuclear 9 sept.