WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A Greek extremist group known for its violent attacks has threatened to carry out more bombings in the wake of two recent strikes targeting US banking group Citibank.
In an eight-page proclamation published in Greek weekly Pontiki, far-left group Revolutionary Struggle said its aim remained to foment "revolution" and use the global economic crisis against capitalism.
"We intend to continue timed (bomb) attacks," the proclamation said.
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
Germans loose further confidence in the Euro. Only 56% expect Euro to survive in next 10yrs, down from 72% in Sep2014alexmark
In 1916, there was a Constitutional amendment proposed that would have put declarations of war to a vote, and those voting for war would be forced to volunteer for military service.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”