WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
A Greek extremist group known for its violent attacks has threatened to carry out more bombings in the wake of two recent strikes targeting US banking group Citibank.
In an eight-page proclamation published in Greek weekly Pontiki, far-left group Revolutionary Struggle said its aim remained to foment "revolution" and use the global economic crisis against capitalism.
"We intend to continue timed (bomb) attacks," the proclamation said.
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Beaten Man Pursues Lawsuit After Suppressed Dashcam Footage Emerges: Charges Dropped, Officers Indictedportos
Recent blog posts
- Cartoon | It is The Kurds Turn..
- ISIS's Economic Sources
- "THE 2001 ANTHRAX DECEPTION The Case for a Domestic Conspiracy" by Graeme MacQueen
- New Study Reveals Hundreds of ‘Accidents’ at U.S. Bioweapons Labs
- After being forced to watch CNN for six hours, I would have confessed to anything
- WRH RADIO via VLC or browser plugin
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.