WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Adds the UK Telegraph: "The Afghan government said at the time that the strikes by F-18 and B1 planes near Granai killed 147 civilians. An independent Afghan inquiry later put the toll at 86."
"Video footage of the strike could prove highly damaging to the Nato-led coalition if it showed pilots failing to safeguard civilian lives," the paper continues.
Member Submitted News
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers