WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The United Nations has ordered its staff in Kandahar to stay indoors, a UN official said Monday, due to the rapidly deteriorating security situation in the volatile city in southern Afghanistan.
Foreign UN staff working in Kandahar, which has been hit by a recent wave of targeted killings claimed by Taliban militants, have already been relocated to Kabul, said UN spokesman Dan McNortan.
More "progress" in Afghanistan, I see.
Member Submitted News
Revelations of German Pilot: Shocking Analysis of the “Shooting Down” of Malaysian MH17. “Aircraft Was Not Hit by a MissileDeMohrenschildt...
Now diplomacy has failed, boycotting Israel might be the only way we can protect the people of Gaza The Israeli government has already proven that it fears international isolationUKSecrets
World stands disgraced' as Israeli shelling of school kills at least 15 • UN condemns IDF attack on sleeping children as violation of international lawUKSecrets
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers