WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
The United Nations has ordered its staff in Kandahar to stay indoors, a UN official said Monday, due to the rapidly deteriorating security situation in the volatile city in southern Afghanistan.
Foreign UN staff working in Kandahar, which has been hit by a recent wave of targeted killings claimed by Taliban militants, have already been relocated to Kabul, said UN spokesman Dan McNortan.
More "progress" in Afghanistan, I see.
Member Submitted News
We are awash in “wealth,” and that perception helped drive prices for everything into orbit, not just stocks.alexmark
The Chinese Stock Market’s Spectacular Run Is Turning Into A Stagger: Three Chinese Stocks Lose $40 Billion In One Week. Even By Tech Standards, Those Are Big, Fast Moves. And The Bull Market In Which They Occurred Is Also Pretty Epic.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- How Big Money and Big Brother won the British Elections
- Re: NEED FOR DONATIONS - MY SINCERE THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED OUT
- Christopher Bollyn on “Solving 9/11 ends the war” on Kevin Barrett’s Truth Jihad Radio (audio)
- Danny Schechter Was Our News Dissector
- Watch Going Clear - exposé on Scientology - HBO Documentary
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"