WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
Philip Alston, UN special rapporteur on extrajudicial executions, said the increasing use of missile strikes by the Central Intelligence Agency undermined international law.
Such attacks could be justified only when it was impossible to capture insurgents alive and only with proper oversight, his report concluded.
His warning comes as evidence emerges of a shifting American strategy with more frequent attacks targeting foot soldiers rather than senior figures
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
Japan Researchers: Models show North America hit with ‘very high’ levels from Fukushima plume — Radioactive material in ocean off West Coast was up to 500 times more than expected (VIDEO)Sasaki
Recent blog posts
- Alex Jones exposed by insider Anthony Gucciardi
- No matter how angry you are, don’t get suckered into The enemy’s False Flag trap
- Canada’s Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes Act: My official complaint to the Attorney General and the R.C.M.P.
- Alternative Medicines Help Boost Immunity to Survive Age of Superbug
- WATCH LIVE: Ferguson Continues to Protest Michael Brown Shooting
- Hope in Protectionism!--Trade Wars 2013
- There's 4 sides to every story! No video on cash register...so far!
- The Palestinian Question, a poem
- Easy Ways to Boycott The Apartheid State
- A message to the residents of The Apartheid State