WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
There was a bad cement job': BP report shifts blame for Gulf of Mexico oil spill to American contractors
BP triggered a further backlash last night as it tried to shift the blame for the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster.
In a report released yesterday into the cause of the spill, the beleaguered British oil giant claims two other multinational companies were largely at fault.
The 193-page internal investigation plays down BP's culpability for America's worst ever oil leak, which took 87 days to plug and strained relations between the U.S. and Britain
CALL IN 877-300-7645
- Mike Rivero
- Cactus Moon
Member Submitted News
Leader of Fukushima Study: “Intense exposure” headed toward northwest coast of US; Plume traveling very fast via oceanic jet — Releases of radioactive water to impact California coastal areas over prolonged period (VIDEO)Sasaki
A MASSIVE digital video billboard in the middle of Times Square is now looping the collapse of WTC 7 that occurred on September 11th, 2001alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Time to BAN Infowars from this site!
- Russell Brand, The False Voice of Alternative Media! Rothschild Agent
- my WIP (incredibly long) joke - will end when floodgate does
- WilliamBanzai7: moderate militant funding questionaire
- Beyond The War On ISIS
- 'I'm a Truther' - by CasaZaza (featuring Deep Space)
- An f-word and s-word-laden tirade against the banksters, government lies and endless wars for israel
- PLEASE READ: If People Were Countries.....
- This Site Is Messed Up!
- My Stumbling Days Are About Over!