WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
In a sign that the Taliban’s de facto control over the Nuristan Province is becoming more and more formal, one of the commanders of the group’s forces in the province says the Taliban is setting up a rival government.
According to Dost Mohammed, the commander in question, the group has established its own judiciary and is appointing administrative officials, and is setting about to provide basic needs to the remote province’s residents.
- Stacy Vassman
Member Submitted News
Islamic State oil trade full frontal: 'Raqqa's Rockefellers', Bilal Erdogan, KRG Crude, and the Israel connectionAuntieX
Recent blog posts
- Banned by Alex Jones and Infowars!
- Arthur Topham: Canadian israeli community pats itself on the back while cop trashes Arthur’s wife
- Paris Psyop / Hoax Videos - Live Drills, MSM Shills, Crisis Actors - Oh My!
- Its The Twilight Zone Out There
- Arthur Topham: Nothing is more dangerous than a cornered animal
- Israel And Japan Sitting In A Tree...
- "A Very Heavy Agenda" - New documentary released about the neocons and how they run foreign policy for Dems & Repubs
- Congratulations Hill & Knowlton, CIA and the U.S. government on the 25th anniversary of “Babies and Incubators"
- Republican sheep in Zionist wolf's clothing
- Zionism = Racist and Sexist Centralized MASTER/slave System