WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
STOCKHOLM — Sweden says it will give $1.2 billion to help developing nations fight climate change.
Government spokeswoman Roberta Alenius says Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt will announce Sweden's donation to a European Union program for a so-called "fast-start" financing fund on Thursday.
Here is the deal prime minister of Sweden.
I hope you dig in deep into your own pocket, because i wont.
Trala la. i found a bug. now it is 2013
- michael mazur
Member Submitted News
Confused about Hamas, ‘rockets’, war in Gaza? Those plus: Israeli occupation, lawful versus unlawful war, Israel illegal weapons, targeting hospitalsCarl_Herman
Israeli historian storms off RT's CrossTalk set after 8 minutes of listening to some unpalatable truths.StingRay
Remember that time the U.S government shot down an Iranian civilian airliner and refused to apologize?alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Flashback: Mike Rivero Banned on Infowars Radio show.. August 2010
- download pdf - No Place to Hide: Edward Snowden, the NSA, and the U.S. Surveillance State by Glenn Greenwald
- The US navy shot down Iranian civilian A300 Airbus, 1988
- To the four boys assassinated in Gaza
- Illegal immigration protest in Columbus, OH.
- Ghetto Warsaw versus Palestine
- Egypt's Junta is giving Israel a hand
- Zionists dominance over media : Fact or Fiction?
- When They Say The US Federal Reserve Note Is Based On Nothing , Even That Is A Whitewashing
- American tax-payers to support Zionist killers