WRH SITE INDEX
News by Category
- CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
- CORPORATE MEDIA
- CURRENT EVENTS
- GREAT BRITAIN
- GULF OIL
- HIDDEN HISTORY
- IMMIGRATION/NORTH AMERICAN UNION
- MIDDLE EAST
- RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AMERICA
- VOTE FRAUD
- WAR/DRAFT/VETERAN AFFAIRS
- WHITE HOUSE
STOCKHOLM — Sweden says it will give $1.2 billion to help developing nations fight climate change.
Government spokeswoman Roberta Alenius says Prime Minister Fredrik Reinfeldt will announce Sweden's donation to a European Union program for a so-called "fast-start" financing fund on Thursday.
Here is the deal prime minister of Sweden.
I hope you dig in deep into your own pocket, because i wont.
Trala la. i found a bug. now it is 2013
- above average Joe
- Mike Rivero
Member Submitted News
A World in Change - Shanghai Cooperation Organization - The Current Dollar Hegemony Is Dying. The Eastern Countries Are Preparing For What Is Coming Next.alexmark
FBI Quietly Removes Recommendation To Encrypt Your Phone... As FBI Director Warns How Encryption Will Lead To Tearsmalterwitty
It seems clearer every day that the U.S. promotes chaos in the Middle East to make sure no one country gets too powerful.alexmark
Recent blog posts
- Top Videos
- And so it all happens again.....
- Op-ed calls on Israel to nuke Germany, Iran
- "Seven Beauties" - Comedy Drama War (1975) -- four Academy Award nominations
- "Bibi - The Little Jew That Saved Purim"
- My C-SPAN Comment . . . If I Had Gotten My Phone Call Through . . .
- Political cartoon: Netanyahu speaks to Congress about Israel
- "Department of Homeland Security: What is it Good For?"
- What Happens When An Unstoppable Force Meets An Immovable Object?
- CANADA: Feds “warn” of shopping mall “terror” threat; I say, “Don’t even think about it.”